Загрузите в Загрузите в
WinterGudauri -ski-snowboard school
7 апреля 2022 14:32
2 сообщения
2 сообщения
7 апреля 2022 14:32

Excellent Instructors. Great patience and great at what they do. Our family went to Gudauri in March/April of this year for spring break with the kids. In order for the family to enjoy the skiing more I wanted them to take ski/snow board lessons as I knew I would not be able to teach them...and they wouldn't listen. I found Winter Gudauri online and booked snowboard lessons for my son (14yoa) and ski lessons for my daughter (11yoa). Alex was the snowboard instructor and Maxx was the ski instructor. They both communicated very well with us several times before our arrival to make sure we knew where to meet and had everything we needed. When we met Alex and Maxx they were both very professional and ready to get going with the kids. They were always on time and ready to go and adjusted to our schedule if we needed. They spent three days of lessons with Alex and Maxx and both of them really enjoyed the lessons. Alex was great. My son loved the lessons and they had great conversations about snow boarding. By the end of the third day my son was doing turns down the mountain and was really excited about snowboarding and coming back next year. Hopefully Alex will be there to continue more lessons. My son would love to do some free riding. Maxx was also very patient with my 11 year old daughter, even when she became very frustrated with her abilities. However, by the end of the third day, she was doing super and flying down the mountain :). She loves skiing now and cant wait to go again next year. We look forward to seeing Alex and Maxx in Gudauri next March. I would highly recommend Alex and Maxx for lessons. Because of their instruction our kids are super excited about the sport. Great job guys.

Доставка еды по Гудаури!
Скидки на Проживание
Москва-Гудаури-Москва:
70 евро авиа
Отель Ретро (14 чел.)
Трансфер, Туры и Экскурсии
Доставка: еда, кальяны
Используйте прокрутку для просмотра всей таблицы