Загрузите в Загрузите в
Snowboarding in late March
12 февраля 2014 15:25
1 Сообщение
1 Сообщение
12 февраля 2014 15:25 Ответить

a few of us are planning to have a short snowboard trip end of March in Gudauri. A few questions if anyone could help:

1) what do you think the snow condition will be in March.

2) How far is it from any accommodation to the ski lift? i.e. can we just walk a few min and snowboard down to ski lifts?

3) what are the ski runs like? we are snowboarders (quite good but not advance snowboarders) so are they many good runs for snowboarders i.e. would they have many flat parts in the blue and green runs?

Appreciate it if anyone could help me with the above questions. 

CHeers. 

13 февраля 2014 15:33
14 Сообщений
14 Сообщений
13 февраля 2014 15:33 Ответить

quote: Minnie

a few of us are planning to have a short snowboard trip end of March in Gudauri. A few questions if anyone could help:

1) what do you think the snow condition will be in March.

2) How far is it from any accommodation to the ski lift? i.e. can we just walk a few min and snowboard down to ski lifts?

3) what are the ski runs like? we are snowboarders (quite good but not advance snowboarders) so are they many good runs for snowboarders i.e. would they have many flat parts in the blue and green runs?

Appreciate it if anyone could help me with the above questions. 

CHeers. 

Hi Minnie,

I've been travelling to gudauri for the last couple of years now. Normally I'm there between the half of Februari and the end of March. This is ussualy the best time to be there concerning snow conditions. This year the winter is remarkably mild however, so I postponed my trip. Usually the beginning of March is good for a fresh pack of snow, so let's hope for it!

A lot of accomodations are around the first slope. After a couple minutes of walking you can hit the lower end of the slope down to the first lift. The Marco Polo hotel is next to the first lift.

The ski runs are mostly red but doable. No green runs, but a couple of blue ones. The first (lower) slope is blue and perfect for practicing/ warming up. Only the first skilift is so slow, you wanna go up to the second soon enough!

Let me know if you have more questions!

Greetz! 

Доставка еды по Гудаури!
Доставка: еда, кальяны
Отель Ретро (14 чел.)
Москва-Гудаури-Москва:
70 евро авиа
Трансфер, Туры и Экскурсии
Скидки на Проживание
Используйте прокрутку для просмотра всей таблицы