Загрузите в Загрузите в
Short stay in Gudauri - ~12-16 of July
24 июня 2009 18:29
1 Сообщение
1 Сообщение
24 июня 2009 18:29 Ответить
Hello board!

I will attend a seminary in Gudauri from the 5-12th July. I'd like to spend some days after the seminary in Gudauri as the Cauasus is an old dream f mine and to have a look at the beautiful landscape. Unfortunately I am travelling alone and I don't know any Georgian at all. I speak a little bit of Russian, though.

I am interested in day trips, horse back riding and general sightseeing of the area. Do you think 3-4 days are enough? I will be staying free of charge in the "Sport" hotel during the seminary but it is too expensive for me to stay there on my own expense. It would be great if you had any hints for me where to stay for an affordable "student's tariff".

Thank you very much

Patrick

pawalzda at hotmail.com
25 июня 2009 01:34
2378 Сообщений
2378 Сообщений
25 июня 2009 01:34 Ответить
just have a look to our english page "Hotels" or read "smart tips" in forum
Партнер Гудаури.РУ
25 июня 2009 10:19
4751 Сообщение
4751 Сообщение
25 июня 2009 10:19 Ответить

Patrick :
Hello board!

I will attend a seminary in Gudauri from the 5-12th July. I'd like to spend some days after the seminary in Gudauri as the Cauasus is an old dream f mine and to have a look at the beautiful landscape. Unfortunately I am travelling alone and I don't know any Georgian at all. I speak a little bit of Russian, though.

I am interested in day trips, horse back riding and general sightseeing of the area. Do you think 3-4 days are enough? I will be staying free of charge in the "Sport" hotel during the seminary but it is too expensive for me to stay there on my own expense. It would be great if you had any hints for me where to stay for an affordable "student's tariff".

Thank you very much

Patrick

Write to me to personal messages

Отель Ретро (14 чел.)
Доставка еды по Гудаури!
Трансфер, Туры и Экскурсии
Скидки на Проживание
Доставка: еда, кальяны
Москва-Гудаури-Москва:
70 евро авиа
Используйте прокрутку для просмотра всей таблицы