Загрузите в Загрузите в
ski school for children
10 марта 2015 17:32
2 сообщения
2 сообщения
10 марта 2015 17:32 Ответить

Hi there, we plan to go to ski to Gudauri with my family. Is there any ski school for children and safe snow park for little children (age three)? Also what is the difference between uper Gudauri, Gudauri center and other .... We want to stay in apartment which will be CLOSE or just NEXT to the slopes for children or ski school (accommodation max. three minutes walk from slope or ski school center). And can you reccomend me such apartment which is next to ski school or snow park for children and with a fridge and safe for liitle children? I know, too many questions but website seems with no such info .... Thank you very much.

18 марта 2015 11:37
2 сообщения
2 сообщения
18 марта 2015 11:37 Ответить

quote: gudauri1 Hi, I have also 3 y.o. child and want him to learn how to ski, at least enjoy the snow as much as possible. I want to go to Gudauri this fallowing saturday 21.03.2015 afternoon and turn back 22.043.2015 afternoon. If you got any info about children ski school, rental equipments for children etc.. please share with me. I arranged Snow House hostel for me and my child.

Hi there, we plan to go to ski to Gudauri with my family. Is there any ski school for children and safe snow park for little children (age three)? Also what is the difference between uper Gudauri, Gudauri center and other .... We want to stay in apartment which will be CLOSE or just NEXT to the slopes for children or ski school (accommodation max. three minutes walk from slope or ski school center). And can you reccomquote: gudauri1

Hi there, we plan to go to ski to Gudauri with my family. Is there any ski school for children and safe snow park for little children (age three)? Also what is the difference between uper Gudauri, Gudauri center and other .... We want to stay in apartment which will be CLOSE or just NEXT to the slopes for children or ski school (accommodation max. three minutes walk from slope or ski school center). And can you reccomend me such apartment which is next to ski school or snow park for children and with a fridge and safe for liitle children? I know, too many questions but website seems with no such info .... Thank you very much.

end me such apartment which is next to ski school or snow park for children and with a fridge and safe for liitle children? I know, too many questions but website seems with no such info .... Thank you very much.

18 марта 2015 15:04
2378 Сообщений
2378 Сообщений
18 марта 2015 15:04 Ответить

we recommend http://skigudauri.ge/

Доставка еды по Гудаури!
Скидки на Проживание
Москва-Гудаури-Москва:
70 евро авиа
Доставка: еда, кальяны
Трансфер, Туры и Экскурсии
Отель Ретро (14 чел.)